Our much-delayed Annual General Meeting 2021 took place at the Model Railway Club, London, on Saturday the 16th of October. There was unfortunately no AGM in 2020 due to the pandemic.
Congratulations to our newly-elected committee, consisting of:
- Chairman: Michael Coates
- Vice-Chairman: Antony Pepper
- Secretary: Charlie Dyson
- Treasurer: Grant Elliot
- Membership Secretary: Michael Coates
- Meetings Organiser: Antony Pepper
- Archive Officer: Pedro Cravinho
- Artistic/Academic Adviser: Frank Griffith
- Blue Light Editor: Gareth Evans
- George Duncan
- Quentin Bryar
- Roger Boyes
We’re all particularly delighted to see Gareth Evans take over the reins as editor of Blue Light.
After the formalities, members were entertained by the Frank Griffith Trio with Frank on tenor sax and clarinet, Colin Oxley guitar and Dave Green on bass. Jazz Journal’s Leon Nock was there and you can read his review here.